Purpose: using Nginx as an API Gateway in Kubernetes The problem described here is quite simple if you have in mind a pretty usual situation where your team is writing several microservices (supposedly svcA, svcB, svcC) which need to be exposed from the backend side of the world so they can be later on consumed by a frontend app. The setup on a classic env would be pretty straight forward:...
Techie software developer usually working on distributed systems with various languages, currently working as DevOps Technical Lead @ Oracle, Inc. on Cloud Technologies.
- nodeJS, golang, php, python, react, rust, typescript
- various frameworks used so far (symfony, mux, gin, zend, flask etc)
- certified magento developer
- terraform, ansible, packer, jenkins
- MySQL, PGSQL, OracleDB, MongoDB, Redis, ClickHouseDB
- kubernetes, apache kafka, rabbitmq, grafana, prometheus
- cloud enthusiast / automation is for lazy people and lazy people aren’t bad at all
- web software architect
- experienced with ecommerce systems
- various degrees in cybernetics specialized in machine learning and e-business
- arch linux <3, redhat
- AWS, GCP, OCI
- various cloud related certifications